Katherine Ryan vs someone

Libellous content removed.

I didn't see any mention of a name in the article but I didn't read it all.

Yeah, and unless you want this place shut down, no mentioning the name(s) here either. FFS.

There are multiple of them working in TV and in comedy. Their identities are indeed usually an open secret.

They probably work for the BBC then. Their policy of 'What goes on at the BBC, stays with the BBC is still active.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th November 2022, 9:35 AM

They probably work for the BBC then. Their policy of 'What goes on at the BBC, stays with the BBC is still active.

Well. You're not wrong. But most are freelance and work across any channel that will take them, rather than being contracted.

Back in 2000, I was told by someone connected in the showbiz world about the "behaviour" of a certain family tv star. I won't mention his name here, he was subsequently jailed for his crimes. When I was told back then my first reponse was "No way! Its got to be rubbish". The guy told me, " Its all true and everybody in showbiz knows about him."

Watched this last night. Bloody Hell, what an eye-opener!

Aaron will protect this site against little victories for nefarious persons, and will support anyone who has first hand evidence they wish to bring forward to unmask any such perpetrators, yes.

This is how these feinds continue to escape justice.
No one will speak up.

Quote: paulted @ 20th November 2022, 7:48 PM

I won't mention his name here, he was subsequently jailed for his crime.

Surely if he's already been gaoled for his crimes, it won't matter if he's named.

Quote: KM378 @ 24th November 2022, 12:36 AM

You could ask.

If you already know who the bad guys are and who some of the survivors are, ask them.

You already look like the female version of Ronan Farrow, why not copy his journalistic journey and out the predators in the industry you cover for a living?

a) I'm not a journalist.
b) You presume a hell of a lot.

Quote: KM378 @ 26th November 2022, 1:12 AM

Really? Who writes the news on this web site?

It varies. Much is by journalist Jay Richardson.

Quote: KM378 @ 23rd November 2022, 11:00 PM

Took a screenshot of the original post, and Aaron's edit of that post, and this post, so when this shit comes out we'll know who's side Aaron was on.

There's enough information in this article, the Theroux interview, and previous interviews to narrow it down.

Not to the extent that he can be identified.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 26th November 2022, 6:26 PM

Not to the extent that he can be identified.

It's very much a case of "of course it's him!" and further evidence that you really can judge a book by its cover.

Is the name connected to America?