On The Up filming locations

Hi All

I have been tracking down the filming Locations used in the BBC's On The Up with Dennis Waterman. I have found many of them including the house used, but does anyone know where the flat location used was or Tony's Car Office?

What i have found so far - https://www.jharding.co.uk/on-the-up-filming-locations/

Well done James! I don't know the series well enough or the area at all so can't help specifically, but they're almost certainly in the same area as the majority of the rest of the filming.

Have you tried writing to a local newspaper there, or looking for a local history group on Facebook?

No, sorry, but I did discover, at Frank Williams' 90th birthday bash, that Judy Buxton, who played Ruth Carpenter, is married to Jeffrey Holland, which I hadn't realised.

Thanks both. I have also only just found out about Jeffrey Holland and Ruth Carpenter being married when I have been researching these locations. :)

Your dedication to unraveling the filming locations of "On The Up" is truly commendable! It's fascinating how real-world settings play a role in the stories we see on screen.