Experiment

Just a test to see what an uploaded screen-grab of script page looks like.
Will probably delete in a bit - but if you do see it, I would be interested to know how it comes out.
Especially on a phone screen.

It looks fine to me on PC and phone, but there seems to be an 'is' missing from the bottom line. I'd watch the program after reading that page.

Ohh! Well spotted.
Trying to get the other 118 pages turned into a film as we speak.
I'll let you know.

Yes it looks like it should Lazzard, and it was nice to take from it that my lay out must be right too. Phew. The only exception from yours I can see so far from this short extract, is that I don't use (beat) as much, being more a fan of the old ... for short pauses, as well as for the ellipsis ... in a speech interruption as you have done here.

I'm wondering whether I should change that, now.../(beat) Hmm. So as not to confuse prods. Hmm...The courier typeface comes out very well in that image, better than it seems to in my own scripts, but maybe it's just the smaller image yours is in. Will check mine.

One extremely minor thing I CAN see missing is the page number, (I don't know if that's intended or not) of which I'm very insistent of having, for my own ease of editing, since I've learned that most prods now don't like to see use of Scene 6 etc. But yes it looks spot on, on PC btw. I don't use the phone.

I cropped the page number out to make the image smaller as I wasn't sure how it would read on the page - so the proportions are a bit off.
I use (beat) quite a lot. Some people moan that it's like directing the actor when to pause - but for me, if a pause is important I want to be in control of it.
But I do go over scripts at the end to check I've not over-used it.
I do use dot, dot, dots but almost exclusively for trailing off or when being interrupted.
And you're right, scene numbers shouldn't be on spec work - though, ironically, the second you get even close to production people you have to put them back in.