When did these shows featuring George Lopez first air on TV?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I don't know where else to ask. Apologies in advance!

There was this one comedy show featuring George Lopez that aired on TV sometime in August of 2009. I was wondering if it was his "Tall, Dark & Chicano" show, but I can't find the exact air date for it. "2009" is all that comes up when I look for it. December 15 2009 is its home video release, but I need the original TV air date.

I'm actually not sure if it was all George Lopez's show or if he was just one of the comedians there. It could've been either way. He's just the only one that I remember.

I suppose it could've been a rerun, but I wouldn't assume so... Like I said, I saw it on TV one night in August of 2009. I'm assuming that's when whatever show it was originally aired, but I don't remember the exact date.

Many thanks in advance!

I believe George Lopez's "Tall, Dark & Chicano" was broadcast live from the AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas, on Saturday, August 8th 2009.

Thank you very much! I kept looking, and one site said August 8 2009. I'm pretty sure it's one of those days. It adds up with everything else I remember.

Thank you! :-)

I've now double-checked it and August 8th does appear to be correct.

Okay, thank you! :-)

Would you happen to know at what time it aired? My best guess would be around 8:00 or 9:00? I thought it was nighttime by the time it was on. It was a few hours long, though...

Thanks in advance!

According to the time schedule on this website, it would appear to have aired at 10:00 EST/Pacific time?

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/nn/zHBO2009august.html

Yes, it seems the show was broadcast at 10 PM ET/PT on August 8, 2009.

What confuses me is that I believe Eastern Time is ahead of Pacific Time so I don't see how it could have been broadcast live at 10 PM in both of those two time zones.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 30th July 2019, 9:05 PM

Yes, it seems the show was broadcast at 10 PM ET/PT on August 8, 2009.

What confuses me is that I believe Eastern Time is ahead of Pacific Time so I don't see how it could have been broadcast live at 10 PM in both of those two time zones.

I'm sure it was live at 10 Eastern and replayed at 10 for the west coast audience. It's typical for a show to air twice. The East and Central zones watch it, then the Pacific and Mountain zones get the replay.

Yes, that makes sense, Da Butt!

Thanks for the explanation.