Ed Fringe 2018

I just got my plane tickets the other day. Will be going for two full weeks in the middle as long as my passport renewal comes through in time which it should. I'm soooooo excited! Is anyone else going?

I have a whole wish list of shows I want to see so far, but the highlight for me of them all right now is Pete Firman. I'm in love with the man. I'm a total magic nerd.

Still looking for a reasonably priced room to stay in so if anyone knows anyone who lives in Edinburgh and needs a temporary lodger please point me their way!

And my Welsh boy toy is going to be there. Oh yeah...I have one of those now. A lot's changed since last I posted. Mostly terrible stuff, but the Welshman is good.

Da iawn.It sounds like life would never be dull with you Davida. :)

Indeed. I am immune to boredom. I am very thankful for my own particular flavour of insanity. The welshman puts up with it for some reason. He's a good'un.

Two years in a row I'll have had Fringe flings. This is a tradition I think I'd like to continue (twas a Scotsman last time, maybe next year I'll get someone properly English. Preferably from Middlesbrough or Hull). I don't get any action in the middle of nowhere USA so might as well let loose a bit abroad. I'm not a slag, I swear.