Post-match interview sketch - feedback welcome

My mate and I made this sketch a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ETr3s6EZA

I've only just - for my sins - discovered this forum so am posting it here to hear what you make of it.

I'm a student and run a tiny satirical website at my uni with my friend (who's the one on camera). We want to do more sketches together though. So your forthcoming crushing negativity will put a stop to that...

Here it is!

Oh so close, yet you dont know that ur actually doing a punishing act scitch , if u kept everything the same then the commentator randomly gives u a picture of david beckam in bind shorts then u put it down trying to b serious then he puts a puppet aswell against ur face wd no reaction would b monty python keep the act but add subjectives

So close add un emotionAl subjective images or characters so close

I sort of imagine a puppet punching ur head with u no reaction u have the voice keep talking so close just visual subtractive images probably would go viral so close bahh

Maybe some episodes i u could get slimed another episode hot chick lap dance has potential for viral you tube

Tou have the subconcious subtext u just need to make it funny by simple things i see this as a hit

And by no means ever apart from a funny photo of beckam have it any related to soccer start playing beyonce in background the gig is disturbing the atraight faced manager so close dont give up

Not a bad video. However, you keep repeating the same kind of jokes over and over. Perhaps you could satirise football managers in more ways. It might be funny to go over the top and satirise as many things as possible. But it might not. I would have liked to have seen more variety, though. Maybe you could have made your character more interesting. He is very deadpan. Maybe you could build on that, and make him half fall asleep at points, or something like that.