Unhinged: The Proposal Sketch

After two years dating, George finally plucks up the courage to share his feelings with Patricia....

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0195a17629/unhinged-the-proposal-sketch

New video from London based sketch group Unhinged

Unhinged is a London based sketch group starring award winning comedians: Jimmy Bird, Paul Cox, Will Robbins, Ben Cohen and Esther Manito.

:D I like him on the swings at the end which had an IT Crowd humour to it. The audio balance between music and speech was a bit uneven early on but it got better and the park setting was ideal. The continuity police in me noticed the woman wearing rings on the fourth finger of both hands so either once could be a wedding band and that looked out of place as he was getting down on one knee seemingly about to propose. She could already be married and just seperated or having an affair but that opens up a can of worms and love triangles are rarely funny.

Ah thanks for your feedback Tarby, yeah we havent quite nailed the filming outside thing yet!!! Hopefully be sharper next time!!
Didnt notice the wedding ring aswell, i will promptly sack Esther!!!! :D
Hope you liked the sketch though, I will put up some more soon!

Cheers

Jimmy Bird

nooo please don't sack Esther :D But if you do please record and share footage of the sacking. Some actors don't like removing wedding rings because they could lose it or it's bad luck and in a park with the public around it's asking for trouble.

Looking forward to new material (with Esther) :)