Funny words

This forum clearly has many witty wordsmiths, so let's make a comedy.co.uk a fake dictionary. Just as Red Dwarf invented smeg as a swear word, let's invent our own or simply give an existing word a new meaning.

The only rule is that most of us should believe the word does not appear in the dictionary with the same definition. But no one is allowed to check, because this is just for laughs so accuracy doesn't matter. Here's an example of a redefined word:

Feck = the sound of genital warts popping.

Or completely made up words:

Flapperama = Bingo wings but more youthful. Often seen at all night raves. E.g. "If it wasn't for Ecstasy, my flapperama would prevent me from dancing and I would probably just punch people."

I'm sure you guys can come up with better ones.
:)

Smeg -- a neologism by those tradesmen in tedium known as Red Dwarf? Nonsense. The word smegma is as old as the hills, from Latin, from ancient Greek.

The Meaning of Liff was fun because it was expertly and tightly written. But subsequent derivative stuff and the unending oeuvre of the Viz Profanisaurus just seem monotonous by comparison. But perhaps that's just me. Carry on fecking.