Help with Baby boomers

Hi guys!

I am the co creator of Walkers Get Active Programme. We deliver a programme by email to adult british women (55 - 70) to help them become more physically active.

They are in need of fun and joy in their lives and we want to add sense of humour in our interactions with them.

Would any comedian writer be interested to collaborate with us?

Participants in the programme receive a daily micro-action to complete and then we ask them to check-in (to tell us if they have completed the action or no). Depending on their answer, we reply back with an answer. We want to add sense of humour and variety in our communication and interactions with them.

Those poor old women. What really have they got to look forward to? Just years of drudgery and having all the time to themselves.

This sounds really interesting and would love to help in some way! Used to work for a charity for older peeps aged 50 plus for 11 years so used to trying to motivate them!

Sounds good - I'd happily help.

50 might be older than you but it all sounds very patronising. 70 is the new 50 and by the time you get to 90 it will probably the new 60 - or something!

This sounds like fun. I already walk quite often and always have plenty to say. Are you still looking for comedic collaboration?

So I could get old biddies to climb up a mountain or wrestle an alligator? I'm in!