Christmas Short

Hey everyone, wondering what you think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DoY0LH_CJ4 This years Christmas sketch film so I would appreciate any feedback, thankyou very much!
- Matt

Some OK jokes in this but there are far too many distracting tangents. I'd much prefer something shorter with a proper story in it.

The issue here is that the "short" is really only about half the video. It's a good fun collection of dumb gags, silliness and groaners, but before it starts there are some opening credits (pointless), a bit with a guy on a bike and a basketball (didn't see the value of this, although the stage instructions on the tree were funny), an animation (pointless), someone geting dressed (fun visual gags, I liked the tooth flash joke, bnut still didn;t think it was needed), the tooth cleaning (hated this), the letter-writing (so-so), some strange door touching (whuh?).

After all that lot, the actual sketch proper starts, and it's good-spirited stuff, but I imagine a lot of people will have given up before this point.

So, you've got a very good sense of a gag, and a taste for post-production silliness that I'm sure a lot people will like, but my new year measage to you is: Edit, dear boy, edit. Wave