Co-writer wanted

Hi

I'm 26, based in London, and I'm looking for someone to collaborate with.

My experience to date:

5 minutes of stand-up.
1 drop in improv session, and 1 improv jam.
2 pilot scripts/treatments.

My favourite comedy:

The Office, Extras, Stephen Colbert, Peep Show, everything Chris Morris has ever done, everything Armando Ianucci has ever done, Louis CK.

Ideally I would like someone to perform and write with. If you share the same taste and are also looking to get started please reply to this post/PM me.

Thanks!

Sofia

One thread only please!

I think you are right to post two threads for this, as you are looking for perfomer and writer, and have posted a performance thread and a writing thread, to cover both aspects you are looking for. Good luck with the searches! :)

Ok - I'll shut up.

It's well known amongst certain circles of comedic genii that in fact three threads is best. Wave

You Plait!

I like the exact same comedy as you and I'm also looking to write with someone, have many ideas for stand up etc but have never performed them live, yet! What's the next move?

Hi there! I've never watched The Office or Extras but I'm certainly a Chris Morris and Peep Show fan! I also like quite a lot of 80's comedy, like Blackadder and The Young Ones. I'm 18 and in East Sussex, looking for someone to write sketches/standup/sitcoms with, so if you'd be interested let me know! ^-^ Thanks!

I went to the doctor and said "Doctor, I sometimes feel like a wigwam and sometimes like a teepee". The doctor said "You know your problem? Stress".

I don't get it myself, but I hear it's a very funny joke. Why not use it?

Quote: Tiggy @ 31st May 2015, 9:58 PM BST

I went to the doctor and said "Doctor, I sometimes feel like a wigwam and sometimes like a teepee". The doctor said "You know your problem? Stress".

I don't get it myself, but I hear it's a very funny joke. Why not use it?

Ha ha!

This is all really helping Sofia no end..