Would LOVE opinions please Page 2

Marc, I'm as much of a twat as the next guy and you make some points. This guy, 'funny whatever haha' just rubs me up up the wrong way. He pisses me off and I don't need any advice on my opinion of him.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 3rd December 2014, 12:07 PM GMT

Marc, I'm as much of a twat as the next guy and you make some points. This guy, 'funny whatever haha' just rubs me up up the wrong way. He pisses me off and I don't need any advice on my opinion of him.

With all possible respect Mikey88, and I really don't wish to get into a argument with you over this, I didn't write my opinion on this post for you, nor does it need your approval or thanks, In fact, I did not even give you a second thought when writing this, my intended recipient was the guy who posted this, and he asked for anyone's opinion so I gave it, so far he has not expressed any feelings towards my comments and I assume if he has read them, he has taken them as just one opinion in amongst all the others. part of a broad spectrum of opinions that will, as a collective, give him a good idea as to how good or bad this is.
So if I "Rub you up the wrong way" I'll try avoid placing my opinions on your postings from now on, but as long as some people want to hear them, I will continue to write them on others posts as and when I see fit,
If they piss you off, I'd suggest you stop reading them, as they clearly are not intended for you anyway!

P.s. Well said MarcP!

hahah - you're so full of shit but hey, let's just agree to disagree dude. Life's too short and all that - and you can place your opinions on my postings as much as you like and whenever you see fit. Peace.

I thought I would just watch five minutes but watched all of it

I really enjoyed that.

It was a bit Gervais and Merchant but it was good

The two actors have chemistry, the acting is very naturalistic. Sure theres no plot and its more mockumentary style. It is a compliment to the acting to say it all looks real and improvised. Was it? Or was it scripted? Nice work.