'ello,'ello,'ello

'Ello.I am totally new to this bit of the industry. I was employed as stage crew at The Embassy , Skegness for a few years and only left when I moved area. I spent a long time watching some great shows from behind a follow spot and decided to put a few scratchings on a slate myself. The result is a musical comedy and , although it took a while to write ( loads of stopping and starting), I realise now that I have only completed the easy first step. It seems that I am not alone . I am reluctant to say 'Gis a heads up ' to those that have been successful because they must have had perseverance, determination and , perhaps, luck and that information cannot be divulged lightly. Having said that ( you all knew that was coming ,did'nt you) any pointers - and I mean any!!!- would be gratefully received. In return if you want to know anything about a follow spot you only have to ask.......

well aren't you a little snappy snatcher. First pointer for you, and I don't mean to grumble but you could put some paragraphs in your ... this.

Hi Ya Mikey 88. Apologies for the delay in replying but have only just seen your post. Thanks for the message....I think. To be honest we don't understand it. What does 'snappy snatcher' mean and 'thing'? Please explain!!

Sorry I didn't mean 'thing' I meant 'this' ( forgot what you wrote- it's an age thing!!)

I'm not really sure mate, I wouldn't lose any sleep about it - I was most likely drunk when I wrote that :)

It's all that £1 a pint IPA :)

Oh and hya grumble.

So.... does the follow spot get hot?