Shakespeare goes to Second Grade.

abc

When you say you are taking classes are you at school or college?

Second grade is like 2nd year secondary school, is it?

Sorry, not really relevant, but I always find American school terminology baffling (I've not even got used to this "Year 9" shit they have here now).

No this is 2nd grade. This is where the 7 and 8 year olds go

OK. Is that the same as what they call Year 2 in England & Wales now...ie 3rd year infants? :S

Umm guys, could I maybe get some input if the jokes are even funny, like the camping post I just made. It seems everyone kinda trails off :D No pun intended actually.

Like I don't know, what do you think about the stuff I have wrote the past day?

OK, sorry about all that.

So, in short, without wishing to sound too blunt, the stuff here is pretty terrible. Shakespeare at school as a young lad is a potential sketch idea - I wrote a sketch about Rene Magritte at school, so I certaily can't argue with the concept - but you need to hone it down. You've grabbed some random quaotations and shoved them into scenes, and then you've ust gone off into nonsense. Try picking one amusing contrast that might arise if a Jacoberan playwright were in contemporary (ahem) 2nd grade, and develop that linearly...if you can work towards a punchline you already have in mind so much the better.

The stuff you psoted in the Tell us A Joke thread I can sincerely not make head or tail of. Sorry, that's an ugly sentence.