Skit Comp 1 - 8.8.14

Thanks for another phwoarsome skitcomp and congratulations to TIGGY for whinging. I mean winning of course. It was a joke. PM me with a subject for next wank please.
Hence:

Votes - Points - Name
3 - 10 - Tiggy
2 - 5 - Stylee
1 - 1 - Gappy, Craig H, me

Your new subject: CARS (chosen by Craig H).

Rules:
One entry/vote per person. Anyone can enter regardless of colour, sexual preferences or inside leg measurement, except gherkins.
Can be a sketch, joke, lyric or anything else as long as it's yours and vaguely linked to the topic. Please try to only post your entry/vote and no other posts.
You can edit your entry as much as you want, up until the closing time.

Competition Closes: 8.8.14

Overall Leader Board is now:
Position - Points - Name
1 - 46 - Gappy
2 - 30 - Slarnder
3 - 17 - me
4 - 11 - Craig H
5 - 10 - Tiggy, Tursiops, Otterfox
6 - 5 - Stylee, Paul Phoenix, Shirl the Whirl, Stonked, Dave C
7 - 1 - Zepp

CLOSE UP OF SIGN: "GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY CLINIC"

CUT TO OVERHEAD VIEW OF CAR PARK.

A CAR DRIVES IN. AFTER AN EFFORTLESS TURN THEY REVERSE QUICKLY ROUND A BEND TO PARK IN A PARKING SPACE.

A MAN GETS OUT. HE IS QUITE BULKY AND WEARS LOOSE JEANS, WHITE TRAINERS AND A SAGGY VEST TOP WITH DISTINCTIVE MARKINGS EG WIDE ORANGE BAND ROUND THE MIDDLE. HE WALKS INTO THE CLINIC.

CUT TO BLACK WITH A CLOCK. THE CLOCK WINDS ON ONE HOUR.

CUT BACK TO OVERHEAD VIEW OF CAR PARK.

A WOMAN COMES OUT THE CLINIC. SHE IS THE MAN FROM EARLIER AFTER SURGERY. SHE IS SLIM AND WEARS THE SAME CLOTHES AS THE MAN EARLIER, BUT THEY'RE MADE TO HUG HER FIGURE. TIGHT JEANS, TIGHT VEST TOP WITH ORANGE BAND.

SHE GETS BACK INTO HER CAR. SHE DRIVES OUT AND HITS ANOTHER CAR. SHE REVERSES FROM THAT BUMP AND HITS ANOTHER CAR. SHE SIDE-SCRAPES AND BUMPS SEVERAL MORE CARS BEFORE GETTING OUT THE CAR PARK AND DRIVING OFF.

THE CAMERA LINGERS FOR A FEW SECONDS.

OOV. WE HEAR A CRASH.

WE SEE A HUBCAP ROLL PAST THE CAR PARK.

END.

Well there's a car in it...

TOSS AND TURN

It can be difficult for teenage boys to discuss masturbation with their parents. The teen may feel uncomfortable about his dad masturbating, but wanking can help Papa develop a healthy relationship with his body and avoid unwanted sexual encounters with Mum.

Slamming the spam is a natural part of a daddy's development and begins in early wedhood as a way to relax when tired of boning her indoors. Husbands develop sexual modesty within the first years of marriage, but will gladly honk the cone in public unless encouraged not to. This is fine, but shaming the parent for arm-wrestling with his one-eyed love vessel is not. Any perv can tell you that. But how about teaching your pa the nuts and bolts to help his technique?

Avoiding problems begins with knowing what feels good. Real good. Dr Wankalotte, author of 'Talking To Pop About Popping Off', encourages a sprog to equip his only father with adequate information so he bops the bologna well:

While jerking the gherkin is straightforward - straight and forward - for a boy, a father has it harder. He may not know where to blow his own horn, which can help him through sexual urges without becoming a mother-f**ker. You must candidly talk with him about exploring his wang or even offer a simple fisty-palmer aid. (Don't worry: it doesn't have to be inserted around the baby-maker.) Tell him spouses enjoy milking the lizard, shellacking the shillelagh and sneezing the cock-snot. Show him a picture of Cameron Diaz washing a car in that movie, and encourage him to look at his purple-headed soldier in its tearful eye, in a mirror held in the free hand. Remind him that hand-to-gland combat is a natural way to relieve feelings without the risk of STDs or getting his missis up the guff.

You, as the son of your only father, are entitled to have your own opinions, but do give accurate information: hair will not grow on your palms; you will not go blind; Mama will not get a bun in the oven...

Bottom line, a sprog who shames his old man about backstroke roulette is messing with his head. The other one. Bashing the bayonet helps a father understand himself, sharpens his body imagery and is f**king great fun. It is the most risk-free sexual behaviour if not done in pubic or at the exclusion of rogering, and serves as an alternative to hookers when needed. Rather than assume our parent will learn alone how to audition the hand puppet, manipulate the mango and pound the proverbial pud, kids should develop a healthy stance as carrot-waxing, stick-whittling, walrus-wiggling educators. And how's your father?

*DELOREAN - INTERNAL*

DOC - "Where we're going Marty, we don't need roads."

MARTY - "Oooh, is it Venice?"

DOC - "And you wonder why I won't sign up for a fourth film. F**k off."

*DOC EXITS CAR*

*END*

[Glittering red carpet in front of a high class theatre, such as La Scala. Crowds of incredibly well-dressed, expectant people throng the walkway, in the centre of which stands PRESENTER, dressed in a perfect dinner jacket]

PRESENTER: Truly, culture lovers are out in force tonight, to witness the event of the year, quite possibly the decade. This entire evening is in honour of one of the true greats currently working in the arts, star in every continent, loved by thousands, and considered one of the subtlest, most adept artists anywhere in the world, not just tonday, but of all time. And, yes, I think their car is pulling up now.

[Pan 180 to see sleek, dark-windowed limo arrive. Smiling ASSISTANT stands by the car door, poised to open it]

PRESENTER: [OFF] Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the guest of honour has arrived! I give you our star, Anna Gheorghiu, the great soprano!

[Rapturous, but well-bred, applause. Sudden panic on ASSISTANT's face, as they grasp the door handle. The car door opens to reveal portly 80s kids' magician, THE GREAT SOPRENDO. Applause swiftly dies. Long awkward pause. The GREAT SOPRENDO resignedly takes a newspaper out of his back pocket, and begins to slowly tear it into strips]

SALESMAN
Hi there, how can I help sir?

BUYER
I'm looking for a car

SALESMAN
Any particular model? Have you got a budget in mind?

BUYER
Fast, really fast. Tinted windows. So you can't see through the glass.

SALESMAN
Do you have any other particulars?

BUYER
Oh yea. It has to be bullet proof.

SALESMAN
Wow. Okay. Strange request but we'll see what we can do.

BUYER
And oil. It has to run on oil.

SALESMAN
Oil?

BUYER
And bombproof.

SALESMAN
Bombproof?

BUYER
Yes. Bombproof.

SALESMAN
So, really fast, bulletproof, bombproof, tinted windows and runs on oil.

BUYER
Waterproof. Make it waterproof too.

SALESMAN
But -

BUYER
Wait....it has to be able to drive on the right hand side of the road.

SALESMAN
Sir, I'll be honest this is one of the strangest requests I've ever had.

BUYER
Are you telling me you don't have a car to suit my needs?

SALESMAN
No, not at all. I have one right here

BUYER
You do?

SALESMAN
Yes, like new, it was returned to us last week. It was purchased by a Mr. Salmond a few months back but turns out he didn't need it after all.

Could I vote for Stylee please.

Stylee too.

Stylee for me.

Michael...you need your head looked at :-)

I have to be honest, not a great week for the comp (my effort included), but definitely Nick81 wins my vote.

style for me . had no laptop for 10 days grrrrr will enter next one :)