Skit Comp 10 - 18.7.14

Thanks for another phwoarsome skitcomp and congratulations to TURSIOPS for winning. PM me with a subject for next wank please.
Hence:

Votes - Points - Name
4 - 10 - Tursiops
2 - 5 - Paul Phoenix
1 - 1 - Zepp, me

Your new subject: DIAGRAMS (chosen by Gappy).

Rules:
One entry/vote per person. Anyone can enter regardless of colour, sexual preferences or inside leg measurement, except elephants.
Can be a sketch, joke, lyric or anything else as long as it's yours and vaguely linked to the topic. Please try to only post your entry/vote and no other posts.
You can edit your entry as much as you want, up until the closing time.

Competition Closes: 18.7.14

Overall Leader Board is now:
Position - Points - Name
1 - 40 - Gappy
2 - 25 - Slarnder
3 - 10 - Tursiops, Otterfox
4 - 6 - me
5 - 5 - Paul Phoenix, Shirl the Whirl, Stonked, Dave C
6 - 1 - Zepp

BECK 'M' CALL

An Englishman's home is his castle. Especially of you're David Beckham.

Unfortunately the recession has hit on the Beckhams harder than the Archbishop of Canterbury on an under-sixteen. David's income has been slashed to six billion quid a minute; the sprogs have been reduced to eleven photo-shoots a billi-second; and even Victoria is considering getting off her arse, when she finds it.

She's sold the rights to her solo career, but thirty-two p doesn't go far these days. Remember she was considered the talentless one when she was next to Emma Bunton and Mel B. Critics opined that her Sam Fox cover - 'F**k me, f**k me, I wanna feel your wallet' - started badly but ended worse and there was a real dip in the middle. It cost eighteen pounds, which was also the weight of mascara she used on the cover diagram photo, which was actual thickness. (Tell a girl she's pregnant when she's just fat and it annoys her. With Posh, it's the other way round.) It reached number 284 in the charts, which by another strange coincidence is 284 times the number of copies it had to sell to get there in the first place. Fortunately Dave is making money with an after-shave based on her: Old Spice.

Things for the Becks' babies are now harder than a celeb's tackle during 'Grange Hill'. They used to buy 'em a toy car and then the kid sat in the back row of the toy car while a chauffeur drove 'em around for a bit: 'They've got nothing to show-fer-it,' quips Vix with her trademark, popular smile. Now these poor f**kers may have to settle for a mingy prize, like the East coast of Devon, whilst waiting to get older than a foetus. Fortunately they get royalties from the Guinness Book of Records' 'Stupidest F**king Name For A F**king Sprog' section.

And as the priest says to the ugly trio, the worst is yet to come. Vix has followed in the footsteps of Madonna, Angelina Jolie and a bunch of other sluts by adopting a third - sorry, developing world sprog. 'I wanted to share dieting tips with it,' she beams with yet another of her popular smiles: 'How does it stay so thin? But I think it overdid the tan a little... We used to joke and call it cotton-pickin' Sambo, and the joke is, that's what it was!' Unfortunately said sprog was unable to speak English - how little effort, eh? - so she sold it to Nike.

But Posh has another trick, the Surprise Spice Girls Reunion. She says, 'I'm surprised people still give a f**k.'

kid 1 ; ' that teacher sucks . fancy setting us homework about the word diagram . he sucks . what a boring subject . did you get yours done ?'

kid 2 ' yep , got it ready here . do you want to see it ?'

kid 1 'sure'

kid 2 brings out large writing pad and opens on the first page . it s a drawing of a cutaway of a house . in the kitchen there are small bags of different coloured 'substances' next to lines of white powder and some digital scales . a man is walking from the kitchen to answer the front door to a man in a bad clown outfit , smoking a fag and reeking of booze . In his hand is a wilted flower and a birthday card sating 'happy birthday prick ' .

kid 1 ' so what the f**k is that all about '

kid 2 ' it a DIAGRAM of a man trying to 'DIE A GRAM' of coke who is on the way to answer the door to a crap birthday present . a 'DIRE GRAM!'

kid 1 ' piss off .'

end

A drunk man and woman stumble into bed. The man goes under the covers but comes straight back up.

WOMAN
What's wrong?

MAN
Forgot my diagram!

WOMAN
Oh! No worries.

MAN RETURNS WITH HIS IPAD, HE HAS A DIAGRAM OF WOMANS PARTS.

MAN
Okay, l'm going under!

MAN GOES BACK UNDER COVERS

10 MINUTES LATER - WOMAN IS MAKING FUNNY FACES.

WOMAN
I think your diagram is out of date!

MAN
You're joking?

WOMAN
No. What version do you have?

MAN

WOMAN
Oh my god. We're on version 7.2!

MAN
I'm so sorry. They update these things so often now.

WOMAN
Tell me about it. Hold on I'll grab mine!

WOMAN RETURNS WITH AN UP TO DATE COPY ON HER IPAD.

MAN GOES BACK UNDER....

10 MINUTES LATER

WOMAN
That was incredible!

MAN
I'm glad you liked it. My turn!

WOMAN
Sorry?

MAN
It's my turn.

WOMAN
Your turn for what?

MAN
You know *points to his trousers*

WOMAN
Sorry. You've lost me.

MAN
It's my turn to get pleasured.

WOMAN STARTS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY

WOMAN
They fixed that bug in version 6!

END

Craig H.

Slarnder

gappy

craigs made me laugh , which is what its about :)

Craig h

Craig H. An excellent sketch for all the ladies!

Michael for me. Plenty to laugh at. Particularly liked the "Old Spice" bit.