Things for my blog!! Page 2

Quote: Marc P @ 27th June 2014, 10:50 PM BST

Lol, might as well be :)

why, just wanted to mention you in the post

It's cool rupert I like to cloud myself in mystery and and anodynity!

Quote: Marc P @ 27th June 2014, 10:59 PM BST

It's cool rupert I like to cloud myself in mystery and and anodynity!

So, do you have a name

Write about people with small knees. Or the top 50 best insults for Siri. Write about Al Capone teaching yoga. Write about the time the church monkey kept getting stolen. Write about Nordic malaise. Write about men who think glass is boring, as a concept. Write about knowing an inside out squid inside out. Write about now, the funk soul brother. Write about either the aether or uefa. Write about pop music, and about how everybody is talking about, pop music.

Quote: Rupert Nitrogen @ 27th June 2014, 11:03 PM BST

So, do you have a name

Not one I like to use...so don't worry Rupert.

Quote: Marc P @ 27th June 2014, 11:10 PM BST

Not one I like to use...so don't worry Rupert.

I'll call you Marc P then

That's cool Rupert :) cheers

Quote: Jennie @ 27th June 2014, 4:46 PM BST

Surely if you've started a blog it is because you have things to say?

I would like you to write about the overall impact of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 on justice in England and Wales, but it is unlikely you will be able to get sufficiently enthused about the subject.

I remember that act very well, not so much on the justice bit but it really messed up our partying/raving plans. The police used to stop our convoys on the roundabouts and send us all different ways. Before then they just used to watch us dancing in fields and make sure there was no trouble.

Quote: Marc P @ 27th June 2014, 11:21 PM BST

That's cool Rupert :) cheers

http://jeremyarsenic.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/talking-to-strangers-in-reality-vs-talking-to-strangers-on-the-internet/

Done

Seems to cover the issue :) I might have explored violence ensuing in pubs too.

Quote: Marc P @ 28th June 2014, 12:56 PM BST

Seems to cover the issue :) I might have explored violence ensuing in pubs too.

Good point