Visit Wales it's a lovely place

Made a new video, it is daft but very short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYzcPa_Fmrs&feature=youtu.be

Very odd but funny all the same :)

'Twas ok loved the guitar. Old gag. Would work better in my genius opinion if you pulled out to the fish and chip reveal after the last line.

Thanks Rowan and Marc, I like odd that just about sums me up. The guitar music is free music from you tube creation tools, it is easier to use what is on you tube than trawl the net for royalty free music, but yes it is nice. And looking at it now the reveal would have been better at the end, I agree with your genius opinion.

It's a major step to happiness :)

And a great gift to possess for feeling like a room without a roof

You can't buy smugness!

I know I just looked for it on eBay and the closest thing it found was a 6 berth caravan in Skegness.

Bolloxs anyone who lives or stays in Skegness does not deserve to be smug about anything. I know it's not Swansea... but come on!

It might be to with all the fish and chips shops they have, and I heard they allow you to put your own salt and vinegar on them

It's a close call but they would have to have rock salmon on the menu!

I am not sure about that but you can take some with you, and I'm sure they will chuck it in the fryer as long as you buy a bag of chips from them. In Swansea there is a man who will fry anything for you he was originally from Skegness.

Hmmm it's a no then from me

I understand, it is bad enough carrying a small bag of dog poo in your pocket let alone a smelly fish.

Plus I can stroll in a few minutes to the best fish and chip shop in the land and back home or a few moments onward to gaze on the majesty of the North Sea. So more smugness from me I am afraid!