Mars Colony is HITCHIKER GUIDE+REDDWARF Sci-fi mix Page 2

If you get to landsend stop walking would be my advice.

Quote: Marc P @ 21st May 2014, 9:47 AM BST

If you get to landsend stop walking would be my advice.

How did your stint with the Samaritans work out Notorious.

They got a huge sex line phone revenue

Why are you repeatedly posting the same thing up, are you getting paid to use bandwidth.

Let's hope so.

I would agree! But what do myself and the public want?

The misery to stop.

Dodge you've written a poor script that doesn't work. That's not remarkable I've written plenty of bad ones me too.

You're now wasting time with a rather elongated sulk and burning up good will.

Which is a shame as your next script might be better.

No. It's unsaleable.

Whats the title of your new book on reusing envelopes Notorious?

Quote: Marc P @ 21st May 2014, 1:26 PM BST

No. It's unsealeable.

You just get straight to the point.

So where do I go from here? OK scap thid but where did I get I wrong, old friend:-)

For me ,if it is me you are asking, for the reasons I gave before. Nothing wrong with binning something and doing something new.

Gosh, I WS so drunk I sent the same $h!£ more than €2k. time amsterdam. I have no ideas where her son is
Sorry team but it thank 4 responded! If you can shed light on where out Lewis's iz a t the moment the please contact y9ur regional pease officers, u got to check out all the coffee shops 1st

Michael a lot of industry people read these forums . It's not just the script it's the person they look at too.

Read what I have already written about why its unsaleable. Endlessly repeating myself is not my bag. Each to their own I guess.

And the truth while sometimes being unpalatable doesn't make it a shit sandwich. Like I say I have already explained politely why it's a non starter.