Help needed

I'm trying to remember the name of what might have been an old radio comedy series. During my childhood, which is now a distant memory, we always listened to things like Round The Horne & Hancock (most of which I can still quote great chunks of!) But this has us all beat. All I can remember (not sure totally correct) is a line - as follows - (sounds of birds tweeting - country setting) 'Oh how I love to be alone in the country' 'George I'm with you!' 'oh how I love to be alone in the country' 'George I'm with you!!!!!' It then went on giving the impression that the couple were on a tandem - there's a bit where she says ' but you must have noticed me when we fell off........ (can't remember the rest) Anyone, by any chance, know where it comes from?
Many Thanks

That was on I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again - John Cleese and Jo Tewson IIRC.

If nobody can come up with the episode number I'll dig back through my hard-drives

Silly me - Jo Kendall :$ :$

From here .... http://taitegallery.net/2009/10/british-radio-comedy-im-sorry-ill-read-that-again.html

John: Ah, how I love to be alone in the country.
Mary: John?
John: Yes?
Mary: I'm with you.
John: How I love to be alone in the country.
Mary: But John, you brought me with you.
John: I didn't, you hid in the back.
Mary: But you must have noticed.
John Not at all - it's a very large tandem.
Mary: But John, when we fell of going down the stairs, you must have seen me.
John: I thought you were a hitch-hiker.
Mary: But I'm your wife. You must have recognized me.
John: I didn't Mary.
Mary: Why not?
John: Because you were disguised as a cactus.
Mary: Oh John, why don't you admit it, you don't love me anymore?
(pause)
John: Allright I admit it.
Mary: John, once we had something that was pure and wonderful, and... and good. What happened to it
John: You spent it.

At last! Thank you so much.
Kind Regards
GG