Weirdest Dreams Page 39

Control maybe, but not predict hours ahead.
Why are we even talking about this? Shite.

Depends on what level of sleep youre at, also the lower the intelligence and creativity the more you can control them.

I mean a real dullard would know hours in advance, because they're basically just pushing a few boxes around the empty warehouse of their brain.

Eh?

Dreaming is basically how the brain stores and processes the days experiences.

So clever person with an active life of the mind, may have little control as the unconciese struggles to make sense of the days events

Where as someone who can choose to say plan a dream about a specific TV show, with imaginary friends. Probably has about as much intellectual activity as a house plant.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I have a good dream book, I might have a look at some of these if I can remember where it is...

Last night I dreamt I saw a poster featuring loads of BCG avatars, a bit like an advent calendar.

Last night I dreamt that Vladimir Putin accidentally released a video to the press of himself having sex with a man. I'm blaming Bad Education for that one.

Quote: Nogget @ 19th December 2013, 6:09 AM GMT

Last night I dreamt I saw a poster featuring loads of BCG avatars, a bit like an advent calendar.

You'd better not tell us whose, or anybody not included will be miffed.

Quote: Harridan @ 19th December 2013, 7:47 AM GMT

Last night I dreamt that Vladimir Putin accidentally released a video to the press of himself having sex with a man. I'm blaming Bad Education for that one.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: keewik @ 19th December 2013, 4:26 PM GMT

You'd better not tell us whose, or anybody not included will be miffed.

Actually I only recognised this one:

...and that's from Harry Potter.

Hmm, Aleister Crowley really, but then all of Harry potter is lifted er I mean inspired from other works. I'll get a letter from her busy lawyers now.

I had a very odd dream that I was at a party at zooo's flat. I had no idea who zooo was, only that she was there. My friends also kept turning up. Incidentally, if anyone wants to pop in, zooo lives above a chemist's in New Malden, though she has a view over Wandsworth Bridge from her roof terrace.

:O

I've always wanted a roof terrace.

You had one. You also have gauche parties, and pretty much an open door policy.

All kinds of people were roaming around.

I would sort myself out, if I were you.

:D