Board Meeting

This one is pretty longwinded so I'm more interest to see what works and what doesn't so I can tighten it up.

FX:BOARD ROOM MEETING

CHAIRMAN: Right! Now the next chop off the block is the multitude of complaints we at Bankity
Banks are getting about our new auto teller machines. Now while I don't mind the
supply free toilet paper, those bunch of leftist greenie whingers have started sending
that terrible recycled rubbish (like sand paper, I can still feel the chafing). So we've
really got to get the crux of the problem, unless they suddenly start writing to me on
that expensive four ply.

FX: CUT TO A BUSY BANK

MANAGER: Look, just get in already!

WORKER: Ow! Stop pushing me, its too cramped!

FX: CUT BACK TO BOARD ROOM

BOARD MEMBER 1: Could we just remove the auto teller system?

CHAIRMAN: What! And lose hundreds and thousands of dollars in investment! And not to mention
all those people we sacked to install the machines will be angry with us.

BOARD MEMBER 1:Again.

CHAIRMAN: Oh...right, déjà vu.

BOARD MEMBER 2:Though surely we're past being terrified of angry lynch mobs with pitchforks....
:
FX: ONE OF THE BOARD MEMBERS SCREAMS AND JUMPS UNDER THE TABLE.

BOARD MEMBER 1:Except Jensen.

CHAIRMAN: Yes, except Jensen and his crippling phobia of angry lynch mobs with pitchforks.

FX: MORE SCREAMS COME FROM THE TABLE

CHAIRMAN: No, I think its best if we actually try to work with the problem rather than against it.

FX: CUT BACK TO A BUSY BANK

MANAGER: You in yet Evans?

WORKER: I think I'm losing blood circulation but yeah I'm in... Just one other thing; how am I
going to get out?

MANAGER: Here's a bucket...

BOARD MEMBER 2:Well perhaps, what if were to...somehow...maybe. Look what I'm trying to say is this:
What if we put people inside the machine, so you have a machine; which isn't ugly But
has the warmth and compassion of a human being.

CHAIRMAN: Squished inside a small metal box.

BOARD MEMBER 2:Yes, all that human spirit packed in just a small, yet aesthetically pleasing auto teller
box.

CHAIRMAN: Well it's not entirely ethical... But I'll tell you the one thing I learnedwhen I took over
from my father at Bankity Bank...

BOARD MEMBER 1:What's that?

CHAIRMAN: That I don't run a wildlife sanctuary; I run a bank.

FX: CUT TO A BUSY BANK AUTO TELLER

AUTO TELLER 1:I can't breathe; the walls are closing in!

MANAGER: Oh shut up Allen! Claustrophobia is not a real condition!

FX: CUT TO ANOTHER AUTO TELLER

AUTO TELLER 2:20, 30, 40, 45... Shit I've lost count again.

CUSTOMER 1: Can I please just get my cash, I'm late for work.

AUTO TELLER 2:No, you're rushing me, I get stressed when people rush me!

FX: CUT TO ANOTHER AUTO TELLER

CUSTOMER 2: Where is my money?

AUTO TELLER 3: I've dropped it.

CUSTOMER 2: So?

AUTO TELLER 3:I really don't think your going to want it after its been in the bucket.

CHAIRMAN: Well folks, I think we can congratulate ourselves on another job well done. Now has
anyone got any toilet paper?

Dunno why BCG members are obsessed with toilet humour.

The sketch does not make a lot of sense & may need the sequences re-ordering.

Also it doesn't really get anywhere or have a satisfactory conclusion.

I have no idea what is going on here. I think I get it that it is about squeezing a bloke into a cash point, but the whole thing seems out of sequence. And what has the toilet paper got to do with anything?!

Well whats supposed to happen (and I don't think really works in writing) is the board meeting is discussing how to make their banks more friendly after installing auto teller machine. This is coupled with cutting away to scenes with manager forcing a worker inside an auto teller machine to build up to...

You know what, I think this too convoluted to be funny and poorly formatted, as I could only see this working in a visual medium.