What's that noise boys - Number 2

I ended up doing another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat4KnCdL60&feature=youtu.be

I could not, at all, 100%, get my head round what this was all about!

Ha ha Thanks for watching. That is about right, I am not sure myself either.

I like these, they seem like an out-take of Jigsaw or some other lopsided kids' TV show. I think you should do more, and let the definitions get more and more ornate, Vic & Bob style - "it's the sound of Felicity Kendall weeping into a pewter bucket because some scrimshaw artists stole her Richard Digance tapes", or something.

Thanks Gappy, I forgot all about that program I just looked it up again on you tube, it brought back some memories.

I was thinking along the same sort of lines, but maybe using politicians. Like Boris Johnson pumping up his bike tyres in the middle of London that sort of thing.

Thanks for the feedback it gives me food for thought.

I found the punchline a bit old fashioned and not worth the build up. By old fashioned, I mean that it was like something two old men would have told each other in a pub in the 70s.

Its a clever idea for an old fashioned joke

Thanks Ben & Sootyj

Now you pointed it out I can see what you mean, oddly enough I never even seen it as an old joke, but yep it is. I think from the feedback I get from my other videos it seems to be some sort of pattern I have, I don't set out with an old joke in my head it just happens.

With this one I added the extra bit at the end (It wasn't going to be in there) to make it longer and less weird, I wasn't thinking of a punch line, I don't know what I was thinking of. So if I didn't add that extra bit at the end then it wouldn't have been an old joke perhaps.

I do have an idea for another one and thinking about it now, the extra end bit I am going to add turns it into an old joke.

I didnt say it was old rather old fashioned.

Sorry, yes I meant that as well. I can see how it is old fashioned, I can see them 2 men in a pub saying it, without the sound effects

You're a very slick producer and you have some very original ways of putting things over.

Just that you do stuff that's a little old fashioned.

Thanks Sooty, I really appreciate that, very kind of you to say so.

I know what you mean now when you say old fashioned, I never saw it like that before, but yes they are, a lot of them. I am not sure how that happens, and the next "what's that noise" video I am doing is a perfect example.