Bath Night Page 2

Thanks Carlos I've never manage to purposely write a real cringe, so I'm made up with that.
I agree the subject matters dodgy and the intro to harsh but I wrote it to be dark and funny and I like the responses as well.

It scared me to death too teddy - and I didn't see the twist either.

As Lazzard said 'it's Frankie Boyle territory' I don't think anyone else would touch it.

Clever stuff but a dodgy subject.

Well it was dark for sure and I found it funny and it was unexpected, I knew it had to be going going somewhere else but I didn't know where it was going.

I doubt I'd ever let it leave this board as it is very creepy, but I had to see if I could do creepy and I have I feel like Steven King and Gary Glitter it's a heady mixture

Not forgetting Chris Morris

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ October 8 2013, 7:22 PM BST

one of them chatting away change a few of the words, and then reveal it with a really cute looking dog, so people say Ahh instead of Ughh.

With this one I think as it's been ughh all the way through it doesn't leave any room for an ahh at the end.

As a way of apology I just wrote a quick magician sketch for you Shan.

Not a sketch fan, but found this one quite clever. It's quite unique, I think. Doesn't immediately stand out as fitting the likes of Chris Morris or Frankie Boyle to me. Their punchlines usually aren't of the "see, it's all fine after all" variety. Their jokes stay black. This one starts off dark and twists off into the light at the end. Well done.

Thanks for that, although I have to be honest and say that when new people come on and bring up old posts one often suspects that they and the writer are one and the same.

So I would like to thank you for calling my sketch unique, welcome you to the board and confirm you're not me all in one sentence.

I too have just found this and new to the board and can also say that I'm not Teddy ( I can't even think in a scouse accent.... not very well anyway).
Enjoyed it very much.

Thank you kind stranger, there seems to be a lot of new people about today.

And one that is a bit of a detective and presumed you were a scouser by your Everton avitar......... or did he/you make a show (poker term for giving your hand away)

If a third new-boy praises your stuff then I am definitely suspicious ;)

I can see your point Ste, speaking of Poker did you see the November 9 on ESPN ?
The Final 3 is on there as well and it will be repeated so keep an eye out for it.

As for newcomers liking my sketch I am genuinely perplexed whilst being pleasantly surprised, it's a strange feeling but I like it.

As for being a Scouser he must have seen my Everton Badge and made the leap that's not hard, now if someone thought a Kopite was a Scouser then I would be suspicious.