Paul Merton Page 2

Thanks for link to interview in BCG Newsletter- didn't know that he'd had lariam issues

Just came back from a show with Paul in it taking suggestions from the audience (and I'm happy to say that a far number of them came from me) and I thought he and everyone else on stage were brilliant!

One of the very best of his generation in my humble opinion.

He's the sort of person I take to anyway. I find it easy to relate to him.

I love Paul Merton! I have met him twice at the Ed. Fringe and he was so polite and nice when talking about his work. Had time for his fans. Was great to watch him in action, and better to meet the man. :)

I'm sorry I can't just let this slide, Paul Merton is a bloody genius.

Surreal and quick witted he probably has something to say about every topic on HIGNFY but the BBC love making cuts, even more so as of late. In the early days when Angus used to host every show, there was a genuine love and a family feel that has since died out due to the presenter being a different tosser each week and half the time no friendly connection, just business.

For somebody that has only seen Paul Merton perform on Whose Line then please can I suggest you go and see him live or even check out Paul Merton - The Series. Only then will you know how great he really is, There is a reason he is a player.

Not another bad word said about Paul Merton please. Let's go gatecrash the John Bishop page together in UNITY!