G.F.E sketch, opinions welcome

SCENE 1 LIVING ROOM INT, NIGHT

A man (Phil) in his mid 30's enters a living room through a door, he is obviously drunk, he gets himself a can of beer before crashing to the sofa, he takes a huge gulp and belches. After a few moments he pulls a laptop from the chair arm onto his knee and opens it up, he begins searching the internet whilst drinking his lager. (we can see he's looking at a website for call out hookers)he dials the number.

phil

Erm, yeah I'm just looking at your website and err, Lola looks nice..oh, really, well what about this other one Candice...yeah cool, what's she like? GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE, whats that?? yeah I'll have that one! what, an hour...fine...my address its...

Fade to dark.

Phil is stood looking out of the window, he sighs and checks his watch.

PHIL

The f**ks going on!?

Phil sits down on the sofa, there is a knock at the door, he jumps up and opens the door, a petite, attractive dark haired girl mid 20' wearing a short dress greets him.

Candice

HIYAAA

PHIL

Hiya, come in

Candice hurriedly pushed past Phil and into the front room, she sits on the sofa and takes her boots off

PHIL

you're a bit late aren't you?

CANDICE

Oh for f**ks sake don't start, you're always going on at me you are!

PHIL

but Ive been waiting for 2 hours..

CANDICE

Oh so what, I don't moan at you for going out with your mates...

Candice puts on a pair of big pink fluffy slippers

CANDICE

(cont)

do i???

PHIL

Well no but

Candice grabs the TV remote and changes the channel

CANDICE

God, whats this shit your watching!?

PHIL

But, I thought we might go upstairs?

Candice looks at Phil with disdain.

CANDICE

No! SHUT UP.

Candice looks at Phil

CANDICE

BREW!

A stunned Phil slopes off to the kitchen and re enters a few moments later with a cup of tea.

CANDICE

Right, don't get comfy, its raining out, so now I'm gonna send you to the shop.

she hands Phil a piece of paper.

CANDICE

Here's a list of shit they won't have, that'll be your fault.

PHIL

right

CANDICE

Get gone then, I want to moan at you when you get back for taking your time!

Phil shuffles out of the door, Candice pulls her face and 'tuts'

scene 2, outside, night

Phil is stood in the pissing down rain, he pulls out his mobile.

PHIL

Hello, yes, that girl you sent over,...yes Candice!!... she's perfect thank you.

end.

Some quite nice dialogue here. I guess it was kind of obvious what the main gist of the sketch was going to be as soon as he said "girlfriend experience" However, I didn't expect the twist at the end... but don't think that twist was big enough to carry the rest of the sketch.

Not an original idea for a sketch but I thought you got the characters spot on and the dialogue was slick and realistic. I particularly liked the reveal in the rain, that added a nice touch of pathos.

Thanks for the comments chaps

Nice idea - I wonder if you could delay the realisation a bit/mislead the viewer a bit more - so when she arrives maybe she appears pretty keen on him/sexy, and then more gradually is distracted by TV, phone, etc.
Alternatively, you could deceive us into thinking his girlfriend HAS come home and a prostitute is on her way...
If you wanted to change the ending, you could do him calling the website - we think he's going to complain - but instead he asks if he can apply to be the boyfriend in the boyfriend experience?
Good luck.