British Comedy Guide

How NOT to write Sitcom one day course

Hello all.

My next course in how to avoid writing a sitcom that will NOT sell or interest a broadcaster/script editor is on Saturday September 14th in central London. Please contact me via www.writingsitcom.co.uk if interested. The individual price is an incredible £75. Reductions for pairs.

There are four places left and these go very fast.

We will look at up to ten pages of your work, plus you will be invited to pitch your concept and characters for consideration. Beginners to advanced are all welcome. This hugely successful course has run now for six years and many former attendees have made it through to the final stages of Sitcom Missions/Trials and the BBC Writer's room hell-on-a-stick challenge.

Best

Marc Blake, Wave

Only two places left now.
Best

Marc

If you put your thumb over your head just above your eyebrows, the bottom half of your photo looks a lot like Paul Hollywood's even more evil brother.

Thanks for that. (I don't know who Paul Hollywood is).

Anyway - One place left on the course now. Many thanks for all the questions via the website.

www.writingsitcom.co.uk

I would just pitch in and say that I really enjoyed Marc's course when I did it. Not only was it useful with the content but it was really good meeting other writers, looking at each others script extracts and hearing things about your work that proved really beneficial. It was also a good day out to.

(surely this rec earns me a free place on his plotting course? - when he designs it! :) )

Def.

NIce one. Yeah I had forgotten about that....

How about Saturday November 23rd?

Next course date
Saturday November 23rd.

This precedes the BCG Comedy conference (which sadly due to a clash of events I cannot attend). I am offering a big discount to anyone who is going on that day and wishes to use my How NOT to write Sitcom Day as preparation for the following week.

Apply to me via the website for pricing and discount.

www.writingsitcom.co.uk