NJ Take Me Out

JUSTIN -
The comedy gold mine of Syria rages on this week and it has led to some unlikely bed fellows. For example America has made France it's latest boo - which shocked everyone - well that tends to be the side affect of the word boo But can America be trusted or is he looking else where for love? .

PADDY -
No lighty no likey - sorry I'm contracted to say that. And our guest on Take Me Out is America, who was just asking about my close personal friend Peter Kay who is my friend

AMERICA -
No I wasn't

PADDY -
Oh you weren't? Okay. Anyway America says he will take one lucky lady to a holiday destination that is filled with sandy beaches and what sounds like fireworks. Now America what is your incredibly cheesy question for our ladies?
AMERICA -

I like crisps, and my favourite flavour is cheese and onion but what I want to know is - would you support a military attack on a tyrannical government?

PADDY -
Yes I've been Peter Kays house! Whateves. England?

ENGLAND-
That is a great question and a question I want to answer, in theory and in practice

PADDY -
Let the make see the sense

ENGLAND -
Basically if you go with someone else I'd love watch

PADDY -
Kinky. And France same question to you

FRANCE -
Although I have a reputation for being a prude I would love to go with you. And it is not because England was rude to be backstage - although that is a delightful perk

PADDY -
So there we have it. One and half willing dates who will America choose?

F/X explosion as RUSSIA breaks in (voiced by one of the already appeared actors)

AMERICA -
Russia what are you doing here?

RUSSIA -
I'm just a girl in front of a boy asking him to ignore his better judgement

AMERICA -
Yes a thousand times yes

END

I think the idea of this one feels a bit too convoluted and doesn't quite connect for me, I found it a little confusing at the start, but that might just be me. I like Russia's last line though, really nice and dry.

I thought the idea was a really good one, but the writing needs tidying up a bit. You don't need the Peter Kay stuff - it really confused me - and I might just be being rubbish but I haven't heard or take me out. Maybe go for things like Blind Date that everybody's heard of?

Do love Russia's last line.

thanks for both comments. It was orignal blind date but thought it should be modern so changed it. Also only wanted to use 4 characters and with blind date it would be 5 including cilla - I know I used 5 in this sketch but that because I couldn't think of better punchline

nice idea, have a bit more sex and violence and tighten up the dialogue, give paddy some silly northern sayings and have lots of stereotypical american, english , french and russian stuff to say. Perhaps the russian could be a mail order bride and the french woman very chique and the british woman could be like an old housewife.