New Improvised Mockumentary film! Feedback please

Hey Everyone,

My group has just finished up our most recent mockumentary film episode and would truly appreciate any feedback (Good AND Bad)! Thanks for the help and here is the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7I-qzDkA10

For me, the funny part about speed walking is the walking itself, and any discussion on the subject is secondary. I would have liked a lot more silly walking and falling over, and less of the trainer talking to camera.

Also, I think the conversations between the walkers could have benefited from being more personal, with some back stories that threaten to spill over and spoil their chances of ever winning a race. Much as you did with the big chap and his Russian bride.

I enjoyed some of it, but I think in the main it needed more focus.

Awesome stuff, stonked. Really really appreciate this.

I first read, "The East London Professional Sleep Walking League" I was intrigued. Imagining a coach shouting fiercely at competitors who are not really capable of following a route OR any sets of rules - possibly waking them up by mistake, getting them disqualified etc. Endless possibilities of funny moments!

I then read again and watched your film. It's good, although it felt a bit long. I think it could be made punchier as it seems like it's a single sketch rather than a series of episodes.

I agree that you should show more of the silly walking + commentary on what's happening.

But that's just my two cents. Feel free to do with it what you want :)

Keep making more!

Hey Nick, TRULY thank you for this! All awesome points.