Talent

TALENT

Int. Morning . Modern office .  Camera's POV , Three be-suited men  are seated at one side of a desk . An interview is going on with a young woman . She is slim and attractive .

Male One

So , Karen , you know this interview is for the post of presenter on our new gardening - forward slash - cookery - forward slash - property show ? Can you tell us something about your qualifications?
Close shot on Karen's face .

Karen

Well , I'm a Cordon Blue chef - I've worked in several Michelin starred restaurants . I' ve studied horticulture to post graduate level - my doctorate was " Grasses and Their Properties " .
I've bought , renovated and sold numerous properties , both here and abroad . I'm now close to my first million from that.

Male One

Very impressive . Thank you very much for coming in . We'll let you know our decision .

Full length shot of Karen for the first time .
She rises to leave .

Karen

Thanks very much . Bye .

Three Males

Goodbye!

The door closes behind her.

First Male

No way!

Second Male

Hopeless!

Third Male

Is she kidding?

Cuts to next interviewee . Close in face shot again .
Susannah is pretty and talks in a " frightfully super " Sloane Ranger voice.

First Male

Very warmly .

Well Susannah , can you tell us something about your qualifications?

Susannah

Well...actually ...I don't have any qualifications at all . Mummy and Daddy always told me that I didn't have to worry about those...silly little things. I would get on somehow .

First Male

How right they were , Susannah . That's not a problem at all .

To the other men.

Is it ?

Second Male

Not at all!

Third Male

No way!

First Male

Congratulations Susannah ! You've
got the job!

Full shot of the seated Susannah with realistic huge fake jugs under her top.

Welcome to Channel Four!

Fades

Bit of a sledgehammer, this one, not really sold on it.

I see what you are getting at with this one, my only thought is to maybe change it to it's 'not what you know but who know' rather than big jugs gets you the job. Just a thought.

Just not for me,.