New Improvised Mockumentary film! Feedback please

Hi gang,

My group 'Docuprov' has our new episode from our series of completely improvised mockumentary films up and I would love your feedback, both good and bad!!

This is "The Christian Clean Sex Hotline"....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fijpve6GFsg

Loved it. The dry humping was very nicely developed.

Sorry Sam I can't give any negative feedback only positive.Damn good.Very good actors.Great idea that's well executed.Who would have thought a banana could be so sexless?

Quote: stonked @ July 24 2013, 12:58 PM BST

Loved it. The dry humping was very nicely developed.

Much thanks, Stonked. The actor (Mark) is one of the best in biz in that department.

Quote: Jaicee @ July 24 2013, 1:01 PM BST

Sorry Sam I can't give any negative feedback only positive.Damn good.Very good actors.Great idea that's well executed.Who would have thought a banana could be so sexless?

Thanks for the feedback, Jaicee. I agree, that poor banana!

Love the idea and it was well executed. Unfortunately, I got bored about half way through and turned off - it was just a little bit too slow moving for me. I think you could make it stronger by cutting out the "slightly amusing" in favour of the "really funny". Some great performances though.

Quote: Jennie @ July 24 2013, 10:14 PM BST

Love the idea and it was well executed. Unfortunately, I got bored about half way through and turned off - it was just a little bit too slow moving for me. I think you could make it stronger by cutting out the "slightly amusing" in favour of the "really funny". Some great performances though.

Really appreciate this, Jennie. I think I definitely, feel that 'lagging' happening, too.