To celebrate the release of The Dictator, at cinemas everywhere May 16 (cert 15), we have teamed up with Paramount Pictures UK to offer you the chance to dictate your own prize in a luxury 5 star weekend for two in Scotland.
From the Executive Producer of Curb Your Enthusiasm (Larry Charles) comes the scripted and outrageously funny comedy, The Dictator.
Sacha Baron Cohen plays General Aladeen a rich, cruel and pitiless Dictator of Wadiya who heads to the U.S. for a meeting at the United Nations. When kidnapped and stripped of his signature facial hair, the Dictator wanders the city and meets Zoey (Anna Faris) a beautiful and generous organic food store owner. With the help of Zoey our hero fights to get back on the throne of Wadiya and make sure that democracy never comes to the country he's so lovingly oppressed. Also starring Ben Kingsley and Megan Fox.
It's an amazing prize. Our winner and guest will receive:
- 2 nights 5* hotel accommodation (including taxes) at the fabulous Gleneagles Resort in Scotland.
- Unlimited use of leisure facilities at The Club, including the two swimming pools, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, outdoor hot pool, gymnasium, squash court, croquet, pitch and putt, snooker and tennis. (Equipment hire would be additional).
- Full Scottish Breakfast including champagne
- Plus, dictate your own prize and choose from one of the following activities (subject to availability, up to the value of £250)...
- A golf round on a PGA Championship Course including club hire
- Dinner at a Michelin starred restaurant
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Off-road driving
- Gun-Dog Lesson
- Equestrian hack or lesson
- Spa Day
- Personal shopping spree
Here is the opening scene from the movie: