Cock and Bull Story

Great film, everyone should watch or tape it tonight. Its like a mix of Larry Sanders, Alfie and 24 Hour Party People. Sounds weird but it is bascially an undescribable film so you have to watch it :)

If you haven't read the BSG home page (thanks for the heads up) its on at 9pm on BBC 2.

Funny story... I think I've watched it, but I can't remember. Will have to ask the Mrs.

Ok, maybe not that funny.

Typical.

I buy it on dvd last week, and this week it's going to be on telly.

Why do you hate me, god?

You need to get yourself DigiGuide!

No, you speak the truth, but Steve Coogan is good enough to lend himself to different roles/characters. Coogans worst, is still better then mosts best.

By rights, it should have been funny. Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan together, Brydon doing Partridge impressions - Stephen Fry's in it, David Walliams in it ...

But, alas, it was the most terrible "comedy" of all time - and that includes Rat Race. I rented it from Choices and I wasted two or three pounds on it. Utter rubbish. And too confusing with them both playing multiple roles. No wonder it bombed at the box office and DVD charts.

I agree totally, Leevil. I do think that Coogan primarily portrays characters almost exactly like Partridge, and that though he can be other characters, he very often isnt! but he is an amazing performer, doubtless

I bought this movie a week or so ago, it's great. The scene with Moran, Coogan, Brydon, the tongs and a melon is hilarious. Well, the whole movie is pretty funny.

I also adore the girl from POTC and Shirley Henderson.

Lol.....cock! and to a lesser extant bull!