The most feared predator...

David Attenborough narrates...
"And now, as the time draws near, we see the tiny, myriad creatures of the jungle panic and dart here and there, confusion and fear in their movements, a moving mass of insectoid paranoia. The undergrowth virtually buzzes with them, and moves as if it has millions of tiny little legs, all running at top speed."

"But the general panic is not confined to the smaller inhabitants of this rainforest, as we watch the awe-inspiring spectacle of thousands of birds -- macaws, parrots, toucans --- rise into the air like one huge colourful wave of feathers, a raucous sound filling the canopy of the forest, the unmistakable sound of fear."

"Other, larger animals too, are heading for higher ground and trying to get out of the jungle. What can it be that causes so much panic, so much consternation in the population of this forest? What can strike such fear into the hearts of powerful, often vicious animals, who will normally defend this place as their home?"

"Surely there can be only one answer. And yes, as we surmised, now on the wind we hear the sound every jungle creature fears: the mad, chattering, incessant, almost overpowering cacophony of the most feared predator in the jungle."

"Celebrities."

The punchline is rather lame and doesn't justify the long build-up, I'm afraid.

Ditto Don.

Hm yeah I agree with the others.. Maybe you could have the camera zooming out and david is taking a dump outside and just says 'Guys, I just thought. It might even be my farts? I had some really f**king dodgy gooseberries last night.'