Car Crash TV

I've put this under Foreign as that is mostly what it is...........

If you like a laugh at the expense of Johnny Foreigner ;) then I highly recommend, Car Crash TV on Channel 5, Mondays at 7.30pm, which is full of car cam incidents mostly from Eastern Europe.

OK, you can see some of them on You Tube but here you can sit back, relax and with amusing commentary by Chris Barrie.

Amber Gamblers? Not for them - straight through red lights, and a front seat view of lorries shedding loads, shunts, ice dances etc. etc.

It's amazing that no one gets seriously hurt.

Another very funny prog. tonight.

I thought this was about Jeremy Kyle.

Laughing out loud .................. :(

Nope, but thanks for the bump. :D

I watched it last night and it acts as a good reminder to be careful out there. There are some real bell ends in control (or not) of vehicles.

But the motorway middle lane hogger was comedy gold.

A car was tootling along in the middle lane while a lorry driver with camera and mic recorded it all
He was swearing at the driver for never leaving the middle lane because there were no other cars on the road.

It was dark and a police car came up behind the hogger and flashed him to move over - to the delight of the lorry driver.
Instead of moving over, the driver took umbrage at being flashed and hit the brakes. (more squeals of laughter from the lorry)

He hit the brakes twice before the police car put it's blue lights on and the hogger realised he was in the shit.
The commentary from the lorry driver was hilarious.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th February 2015, 8:22 AM GMT

I watched it last night and it acts as a good reminder to be careful out there. There are some real bell ends in control (or not) of vehicles.

But the motorway middle lane hogger was comedy gold.

A car was tootling along in the middle lane while a lorry driver with camera and mic recorded it all
He was swearing at the driver for never leaving the middle lane because there were no other cars on the road.

It was dark and a police car came up behind the hogger and flashed him to move over - to the delight of the lorry driver.
Instead of moving over, the driver took umbrage at being flashed and hit the brakes. (more squeals of laughter from the lorry)

He hit the brakes twice before the police car put it's blue lights on and the hogger realised he was in the shit.
The commentary from the lorry driver was hilarious.

Ah, that is ITV jumping on the band wagon with their version (which I haven't watched yet - spoiler alert! :( ) of Car Crash Britain, for bigger laughs you need to see Channel 5's Car Crash TV. Chris Barrie's commentary makes it even funnier.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/car-crash-tv

Laughing out loud

Seen it now - there are some real knobs on the roads. :S