Terms and conditions for 2023 Comedy Poster Awards entry
By submitting an entry to the competition, you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
- Only one poster entry is permitted per show.
- Entrants must be, or represent, the lawful copyright holder for the poster artwork being submitted.
- Entry confers upon Comedy Poster Awards the right to use the poster and its submitted details in perpetuity on its website and social media channels without fee.
- Entrants agree to take part in publicity related to winning a prize and the winners agree to licence their poster design and details to Comedy Poster Awards in perpetuity for the purpose of promoting the awards, and to permit them to sub-licence the same to third parties for the same purposes, without fee.
- Entries must be submitted using the entry system on this website.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete, duplicate or otherwise inappropriate.
- All entries must be made directly by the comedian, agent, promoter, designer, photographer or other authorised representative, with all parties involved having given permission for the poster to be entered.
- Before submission, those involved in the entry (i.e. act, designer, photographer, promoter) should agree how any potential prize would be split. Any prizes will be given by The Comedy Poster Awards to the submittee.
- The show must be a comedy show performing at the 2023 Edinburgh Festival Fringe (as defined by having a listing on British Comedy Guide).
- The deadline to submit an entry, and the closure of voting for the Audience Award, will be 23:59 on Monday 21st August 2023.
- The promoters accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting any prize.
- The promoter's decision regarding any part of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.