Series 2, Episode 2 - The Break Up
Ollie suspects Darren of moonlighting with a rival firm and hires a new assistant. Darren soon finds himself in way over his head. Meanwhile, Emma quickly wangles herself a promotion at work.
This episode's BBC One premiere attracted an audience of 1.06m viewers.
- Thursday 1st March 2012
- BBC Three
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Friday 2nd March 2012 at 1:00am on BBC3
- Friday 2nd March 2012 at 10:30pm on BBC3
- Saturday 3rd March 2012 at 2:30am on BBC3
- Sunday 4th March 2012 at 2:00am on BBC3
- Monday 5th March 2012 at 12:00am on BBC3
- Monday 5th March 2012 at 3:55am on BBC3
- Thursday 8th March 2012 at 2:00am on BBC3
- Sunday 8th April 2012 at 1:05am on BBC3
- Friday 15th June 2012 at 11:40pm on BBC1
- Tuesday 7th August 2012 at 3:00am on BBC3
Cast & crew
Ollie thinks he saw Darren moonlighting with a rival Polish handyman firm who are working at the house next door to his current job.
Featuring: Will Mellor (Ollie), Joel Fry (Darren).