Series 2, Episode 2 - The Break Up
Ollie suspects Darren of moonlighting with a rival firm and hires a new assistant. Darren soon finds himself in way over his head. Meanwhile, Emma quickly wangles herself a promotion at work.
This episode's BBC One premiere attracted an audience of 1.06m viewers.
- Thursday 1st March 2012
- BBC Three
- 30 minutes
- 0.44 million viewers (1.90% audience share)
- Show past repeats
- Friday 2nd March 2012 at 01.00
- Friday 2nd March 2012 at 22.30
- Saturday 3rd March 2012 at 02.30
- Sunday 4th March 2012 at 02.00
- Sunday 4th March 2012 at 24.00
- Monday 5th March 2012 at 03.55
- Thursday 8th March 2012 at 02.00
- Sunday 8th April 2012 at 01.05
- Friday 15th June 2012 at 23.40 on BBC1
- Tuesday 7th August 2012 at 03.00
Cast & crew
Ollie thinks he saw Darren moonlighting with a rival Polish handyman firm who are working at the house next door to his current job.
Featuring: Will Mellor (Ollie), Joel Fry (Darren).