- Comedy Drama
- 2010 - 2012
- BBC Two
- 9 (2 series)
- Howard Overman
- Toby Stephens, Miranda Raison, Lucy Punch, Roger Griffiths, Ronny Jhutti, Nick Dunning and Rory Kinnear
- Howard Overman, Chris Bucknall, James Wood, Steve Coombes, Harry Williams and Jack Williams
- Matt Lipsey, Ian FitzGibbon and Kieron J. Walsh
- Eve Gutierrez, Carolyn Parry Jones, Lesley McKimm and Jackie Larkin
Vexed follows D.I. Jack Armstrong and his partners - Kate Bishop and later, Georgina Dixon - police detective duos with real chemistry. Bright, sexy and funny, their personal lives are as complicated as the crimes they investigate.
They may be cops but Jack and his colleagues suffer the same frustrations, preoccupations and insecurities as the rest of us. Always on the move or in their unofficial office, the local cafe opposite the police station where the coffee and gossip are better, their cases say something about modern life in an entertaining way.
Armstrong is charming, disorganised and prone to laziness so sparks fly when he begins working with the ambitious and highly efficient Dixon. Jack's best friend, café-owner and ex-cop Tony and colleague Naz complete the crime solving team.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Sunday 15th August 2010 on BBC Two at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 5th September 2012 on BBC Two at 9pm
- Length of episodes
- 1 hour
- Last repeat
- Friday 21st November 2014 at 12:30am on London Live