- 23rd September via Chortle: Motherland & There She Goes up for International Emmys
- Comedy Drama
- 2018 - 2020
- BBC Two, BBC Four
- 10 (2 series)
- Miley Locke, David Tennant, Jessica Hynes, Edan Hayhurst, Yasmine Akram, Serena Evans, Oliver Gibbs and Ben Willbond
- Shaun Pye and Sarah Crawford
- Simon Hynd
- Clelia Mountford
There She Goes is about a severely learning disabled 9-year-old girl Rosie, her dad Simon, mum Emily and brother Ben.
All the stories and characters are drawn from the real life experience of writer Shaun Pye, whose daughter was born in 2006 with an extremely rare and, to date, undiagnosed chromosomal disorder.
Each episode shines a light on day-to-day life with Rosie - unique experiences from simply trying to take her to the park to trying to explain that everyday isn't her birthday.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 16th October 2018 on BBC Four at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 6th August 2020 on BBC Two at 9:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 30th July 2020 at 1:40am on BBC4