- 21st August: There She Goes moved to BBC Two for new series
- Comedy Drama
- BBC Four
- 5 (1 series)
- Miley Locke, David Tennant, Jessica Hynes, Edan Hayhurst, Yasmine Akram and Ben Willbond
- Shaun Pye and Sarah Crawford
- Simon Hynd
- Clelia Mountford
There She Goes is about a severely learning disabled 9-year-old girl Rosie, her dad Simon, mum Emily and brother Ben.
All the stories and characters are drawn from the real life experience of writer Shaun Pye, whose daughter was born in 2006 with an extremely rare and, to date, undiagnosed chromosomal disorder.
Each episode shines a light on day-to-day life with Rosie - unique experiences from simply trying to take her to the park to trying to explain that everyday isn't her birthday.
A second timeline in 2006 shows the effect having a severely disabled child had on the family unit, how it threatened to disintegrate but ultimately brought them even closer.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 16th October 2018 on BBC Four at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 13th November 2018 on BBC Four at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Monday 19th November 2018 at 12:00am