- 2018 - 2019
- BBC One
- 8 (1 series)
- Jimmy Baker
- Joe Lycett and Alison Hammond
- James Kettle
- Barbara Wiltshire and Alan De Pellette
- Meriel Beale, Richard Wilson and Hannah Duncombe
Each round sees the players faced with a choice of a number of bizarre tasks and challenge, and have until their choice has been completed to answer as many questions correctly as possible.
Challenges on offer through the series include Alison straining baked beans through a pair of tights; Frankie Bridge crossing a bridge, popping seven balloons whilst riding a Spacehopper; shaving a toy horse with a beard trimmer; and juicing a bowl of fruit over the hat of a garden gnome. Once the challenge is complete, the contestant's answering time is up - can they choose the longest timer and go on to win a holiday?
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Saturday 3rd November 2018 at 5:40pm on BBC One
- Last new broadcast
- Saturday 2nd February 2019 at 5:20pm on BBC One
- BBC Pacific Quay