- BBC Two
- Jeremy Lloyd, David Croft, John Howard Davies, Trevor Bannister, Georgina Andrews, Leslie Parker, Willy Norton, Frank Thornton and more
- Samantha Peters
- Samantha Peters and Caroline Wright
Chock-full of innuendo, dodgy lifts, occasional customers and much loved regulars, this documentary tells the story of the long running farce set in the clothing section of a dilapidated department store.
It's an affectionate look back at one of Britain's most popular sitcoms, where off camera the veneer of camaraderie concealed an undercurrent of envy and sadness.
- First broadcast
- Friday 1st January 2010 at 6:30pm on BBC Two
- Episode length
- 1 hour
- All previous repeats
- Sunday 11th September 2016 at 5:00pm on BBC2
- Saturday 13th April 2013 at 5:30pm on BBC2
- Saturday 29th January 2011 at 6:30pm on BBC2