Series 7, Episode 6 - A Coquettish Fascinator
Prize task: Best key.
* Kerry Godliman: The key to her campervan. - 5
* Jessica Knappett: A homemade key lime pie, which Greg orders Alex to eat entirely. - 4
* Rhod Gilbert: The same picture Rhod has brought in of Greg in just his pants, but put on a graph with a key to act as a guide. - 3
* Phil Wang: The G-key from a piano. - 2
* James Acaster: The key to his heart, aka ice cream. - 1
Task 1, Part 1: Put exactly 50 different things in this bin. Fastest wins. Your time stops when you say: "I've put exactly 50 different things in this bin." Your time starts when Alex touches you on the shoulder.
* James: 0:58 - 5
* Kerry: 1:27 - 4
* Rhod: 2:30 - 3
* Jessica: 2:52 - 2
* Phil: 6:57, but gets bonus point for being the only one to put 50 completely different things in the bin. - 2
Task 1, Part 2: Using all the items on this mat [these being the 50 things they put in the bin] make the best picture of the Taskmaster. You have ten minutes. Your time starts now.
* James - 5
* Rhod - 4
* Kerry - 3
* Jessica - 2
* Phil - 1
Task 2 (Team Task): Write and perform the most suspenseful soap opera cliff-hanger. Your scene may last no more than one minute. You have 30 minutes. Your time starts now.
* The Boys - 3
* The Girls - 2
Task 3: In the lab there are 10 pairs of glasses. The pairs of glasses may not leave the lab. Without breaking any of the pairs of glasses, put all the pairs of glasses into the smallest of these boxes [Box A the largest, then getting smaller]. You must select your box before leaving the caravan, and may not then change your mind. Smallest box containing all the pairs of glasses with the lid shut properly wins. You have a maximum total time of five minutes. Your time starts now.
* Phil: Box F, all glasses packed. - 5
* Jessica: Box E, all glasses packed. - 4
* Kerry: Box H, not all glasses packed. - 3
* James: Box I, not all glasses packed. - 2
* Rhod: Box G, but disqualified for leaving the caravan before choosing his box. - 0
Live task: Get your [inflatable] doughnut as high as possible. You must be holding hands with the people either side of you at all times. Highest doughnut after 100 seconds wins. If your doughnut is in the air after 100 seconds, its height will be measured from where it lands.
* Rhod - 5
* Phil - 4
* James - 3
* Jessica - 2
* Kerry: Disqualified for letting go of everyone's hands and touching the doughnut with her hands. - 0
* James - 19
* Rhod - 18
* Kerry and Phil - 17
* Jessica - 16
This is the 50th episode of Taskmaster.
- Wednesday 10th October 2018
- 60 minutes
- Monday 8th June 2020 at 11:00pm on Dave
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|Rebecca Bowker (as Becky Bowker)||Editor|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
The contestants are asked to fill a bin with exactly 50 items, but their time only starts once Alex Horne touches their shoulder. He has to catch them first...