Series 7, Episode 4 - OLLIE.
Prize task: Most confusing thing.
* Jessica Knappett: A t-shirt she purchased in a small Spanish village featuring a bird saying: "Iuf! That comes the raven!" - 5
* Phil Wang: A puzzle box. - 4
* Rhod Gilbert: A t-shirt showing his favourite photo - the one of Greg looking fat and in his pants - but the photo is upside down. - 3
* Kerry Godliman: The wires around the back of her TV. - 2
* James Acaster: A DVD of The Matrix. - 1
Task 1: Work out what happens when you flick this switch on. You may not take the switch out of this room. Your time starts now.
* James: 5:35 [Alex turns Ollie the statue around by 90 degrees] - 5
* Kerry: 9:26 - 4
* Phil: 10:50 - 3
* Jessica: 11:49 - 2
* Rhod: Wrongly claims the switch electrocutes Greg after 3:37. - 1
Task 2: Dramatically alter your appearance. Most dramatic alteration wins. You may start altering your appearance when you are inside the lift and the doors are closed. You must stop altering your appearance when the doors open again. You may inspect the contents of the briefcase for five minutes before the lift doors open for the first time. Your time starts now.
* Rhod - 5
* Jessica - 4
* Kerry - 3
* Phil - 2
* James - 1
Task 3: Make these scales read 31.770kg. The scales must read 31.770kg for at least five seconds. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* James: 5:44 - 5
* Rhod: 7:07 - 4
* Kerry: 8:13 - 3
* Phil: 8:28 - 2
* Jessica: 16:01 - 1
Live task: Correctly don the most items of clothing [while handcuffed]. You have 100 seconds. Most new items of clothing correctly donned wins.
* James - 5
* Jessica, Kerry and Rhod - 4
* Phil - 1
* James and Rhod - 17
* Jessica and Kerry - 16
* Phil - 12
Tie-break task: Make the best loo roll paper aeroplane. You have five minutes and one attempt. Furthest flight wins. Your time starts now.
* Rhod: 22.7m - Winner
* James: 3.9m
- Wednesday 26th September 2018
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|Rebecca Bowker (as Becky Bowker)||Editor|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
Kerry Godliman dramatically changes her appearance while travelling in a lift.
James Acaster makes his 'dramatic' transformation in a lift...