Series 3, Episode 4 - A Very Nuanced Character
Prize task: Shiniest thing.
* Paul Chowdhry: A pair of shiny Chinese medicine balls. - 5
* Sara Pascoe: The single Shine by Take That. - 4
* Dave Gorman: A high-visibility cycling jacket with a light built into it. - 3
* Rob Beckett: An almost complete 2014 World Cup sticker album, with many shiny stickers. - 2
* Al Murray: A broken touch. - 1
Task 1: Spread your clothes as far and wide as possible at your own expense. You must discard four items of clothing you are currently wearing. Farthest and widest wins. You have 30 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Al: 6.2 square miles - 5
* Rob: 2.7 square miles - 4
* Dave: 0.3 square miles - 3
* Sara: 0.02 square miles - 2
* Paul: 0.0001 square miles - 1
Bonus task: Have the most fun on this bouncy castle. You have one hour. Your time starts now.
* Paul - 0
Task 2: Find out what this gentleman did for a living. You may ask him any question, but you must whisper at all times. The gentleman can only nod or shake his head. The gentleman can only lie. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Al: 2:08 - 5
* Dave: 4:21 - 4
* Sara: 8:31 - 3
* Rob: 10:05 - 2
* Paul: 42:07 - 1
Task 3 (Team Task): Make the most special effect. You have one hour. Your time starts now.
* Al, Dave and Paul - 3
* Rob and Sara - 2
Live task: Wearing a blindfold, cover yourself with sticky notes. Sticky notes must be applied individually. The person with the most sticky notes still sticking to their body after 100 seconds wins.
* Rob: 45 - 5
* Dave: 40 - 4
* Sara: 33 - 3
* Al: 31 - 2
* Paul: 29 - 1
* Dave - 17
* Al - 16
* Rob - 15
* Sara - 14
* Paul - 11
- Tuesday 25th October 2016
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
Could you discover this man's occupation while whispering? What if they could only nod and shake their head and lie?