Series 11, Episode 3 - Run Up A Tree To The Moon
Prize task: Most shocking thing that is larger than a cat but smaller than a pig.
* Lee Mack: A realistic baby face fitted onto a toy dog. - 5
* Mike Woznaik: A shocking glass statue of some animals that broke in transit. - 3
* Jamali Maddix: A mini motorbike (because he forgot the item had to be shocking). - 3
* Sarah Kendall: A toy horse where the ears and tail what look disturbingly like sex toys. - 3
* Charlotte Ritchie: A big bucket of ice. - 1
Task 1: Make the sauna stones hiss. You must be standing behind the rope when the sauna stones hiss. You may not move the sauna stones or this rope. You may not use a hose. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Sarah: 8:02 - 5
* Charlotte: 11:40 - 4
* Mike: 11:44 - 3
* Lee: 12:30 - 2
* Jamali: 25:30 - 1
Task 2: Create the best new way to remember how many days each of the months has. You have 20 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Sarah: Uses her body joints to remember which months are up (31) and which are down (30 and less). - 5
* Jamali: Gives Greg a long voicemail. - 4
* Charlotte: Makes a clock-like calendar, but gets all the months wrong meaning Greg has to reserve the answer. - 3
* Mike: Writes the mnemonic, "June's 30 samurai nobbled April. Julie mailed Jan's aged mum 31 dead orangutans. Fresh 28." - 2
* Lee: Writes a brand new rhyme. - 1
Task 3: Get all of our luggage through security. You must stay inside the maze until your luggage has been through the x-ray machine. You may go under one rope and release one rope. You may also disconnect one pole completely, but you must then pick up that pole and carry it for the rest of the task. If any of your luggage touches any of the barriers, the maze will restart and you must start again. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Lee: 11:37 - 5
* Sarah: Time not given. - 4
* Charlotte: Disqualified for not restarting after her luggage touched the barrier. - 0
* Mike: Disqualified as one of his items of luggage contained fluids and thus should not have been checked in. - 0
* Jamali: Disqualified as he did not give Alex his passport and boarding card, which were at the entrance to the maze. - 0
Live task (Team Task): Act out a nursery rhyme for the Taskmaster to guess. Each team has three minutes to act out their nursery rhymes. Most nursery rhymes guessed by the Taskmaster wins. You must remain silent and on your spots throughout.
* Mike, Lee: 7 rhymes identified. - 5
* Charlotte, Jamali and Sarah: 4 rhymes identified. - 3
* Sarah - 20
* Lee - 18
* Mike - 13
* Charlotte and Jamali - 11
- Thursday 1st April 2021
- Channel 4
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
In an attempt to make the most haunted house, Sarah Kendall recreates that iconic scene from The Shining.