Series 10, Episode 7 - Legit Glass
Prize task: The best thing that is bigger at the top than the bottom.
* Mawaan Rizwan: A microphone in a microphone stand, which is actually a black one-piece outfit with a gigantic microphone on a helmet. - 5
* Katherine Parkinson: An acorn, that will eventually grow into an oak tree. - 4
* Johnny Vegas: A toilet. - 3
* Daisy May Cooper: A cotton bud wearing a pirate's hat made out of a face wipe, which she calls Captain Budwash. - 2
* Richard Herring: A Cornetto. - 1
Task 1: Get to that finish line clutching chicken No. 2. Get chicken No. 1 across the start line aboard the radio-controlled robot. You must sit on the office chair at all times. If anything touches the little robots your attempt is over. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Mawaan - 5
* Johnny - 4
* Richard - 3
* Daisy and Katherine: Disqualified for hitting the little robots. - 0
Task 2 (Team Task): Tell your teammate what is in this safe. You may speak into this microphone and they will hear your message played backwards. You have ten minutes to open the safe and record your message. The most accurate answer wins. Your time starts now.
* Johnny, Katherine and Mawaan - 3
* Daisy and Richard - 0
Task 3: Make the best marble run. The marble that rolls for the longest time wins. After releasing your marble, you may not touch your marble, nor do anything to affect its movement. You have 30 minutes and one official attempt. Your time starts now.
* Katherine: 32.4 seconds. - 5
* Daisy: 11 seconds and 21 frames. - 4
* Richard: 8 seconds and 23 frames. - 3
* Johnny: 8 seconds and 6 frames. - 2
* Mawaan: Disqualified for affecting the movement of the marble after releasing it. - 0
Prize task: Communicate to the Taskmaster the item on your card. You may only make noises. You may not use any actions, or anything that sounds like a word. Slowest communicator each round is eliminated. Last communicator standing wins.
* Daisy - 5
* Johnny - 4
* Mawaan - 3
* Richard - 2
* Katherine - 1
* Johnny and Mawaan - 16
* Katherine - 13
* Daisy - 11
* Richard - 9
Tie-break: Calculate how many sheets there are on a loo roll. Closest to the correct answer wins. You have 30 seconds.
* Johnny: 280 (Correct answer: 220) - Winner
* Mawaan: 403
- Thursday 26th November 2020
- Channel 4
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Daisy May Cooper||Self|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
What is in that safe?
The Taskmaster has to guess the noises that the contestants are making.