- Channel 4
- 2 (1 series)
- Richard Coles, Shaun Ryder, Sayeeda Warsi, Curtis Pritchard, Katie McGlynn, David Baddiel, Jason Manford, Nick Helm and others
- Paul Taylor
- Genna Gibson, Claudine Parrish, Amy Tandy, Holly Challinor, Gerard McHugh and Ben Potts
Stand Up And Deliver follows five famous faces as they are paired up with established comics who'll mentor them and train them on their journey to have audiences rolling in the aisles.
Broadcaster Reverend Richard Coles, Happy Mondays frontman Shaun Ryder, former Conservative Party co-chairwoman Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, Love Island's Curtis Pritchard and former Coronation Street actress Katie McGlynn are each be paired up with an established comic who'll mentor and train them in their attempt to master the art of stand-up comedy.
David Baddiel will coach Reverend Richard Coles, Jason Manford will be tasked with shepherding Shaun Ryder, Nick Helm will guide Baroness Warsi, Judi Love will be in charge of Curtis Pritchard and Zoe Lyons will champion Katie McGlynn.
Each celebrity will have to perfect their routine and perform in a special gala performance. It's a nerve-shredding, rib-tickling experience that forces our famous faces firmly out of their comfort zone and into a whole new world of performance pain. But only one star will be crowned Stand Up And Deliver Champion 2020. So, who'll have the last laugh?
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Thursday 25th February 2021 on Channel 4 at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 4th March 2021 on Channel 4 at 9pm
- Length of episodes
- 65 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 11th March 2021 at 2:30am on 4seven