Series 3, Episode 2 - Ms Perfect
Mr Malone is jealous when new geography teacher Ms Parfitt arrives on the scene and all the pupils are excited about how brilliant she is.
History teacher Mr Malone is jealous when new geography teacher Ms Parfitt arrives on the scene and all the pupils are excited about how brilliant a teacher she is. When it's announced there is not enough money to fund both a geography and history field trip and the most popular trip will be the one that gets the funding, both teachers go head to head in a fierce competition to get their field trip chosen.
Meanwhile, Lily is complaining Rob is too 'boy' - she finds his boisterousness and burping gross and decides to give him a dose of his own medicine.
- Thursday 7th September 2017
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Saturday 9th September 2017 at 1:50pm on CBBC
- Saturday 9th September 2017 at 8:00pm on CBBC
- Sunday 10th September 2017 at 5:15pm on CBBC
- Thursday 14th September 2017 at 4:30pm on CBBC
- Tuesday 10th October 2017 at 9:55am on CBBC
- Sunday 15th October 2017 at 2:40pm on CBBC
- Monday 23rd October 2017 at 12:00pm on CBBC
- Saturday 11th November 2017 at 3:15pm on CBBC
- Tuesday 19th December 2017 at 9:20am on CBBC
- Tuesday 9th January 2018 at 11:15am on CBBC
- Tuesday 9th January 2018 at 2:40pm on CBBC
Cast & crew
Mr Malone may find himself in hot lava with a volcanic experiment looming...