Series 2, Episode 5 - Slang Gang
Head of school council Jade comes up with the idea of a graffiti wall at school, with pupils invited to express themselves on it.
Head of school council Jade comes up with the idea of a graffiti wall at school, with pupils invited to express themselves on it. Martha is desperate to impress her idol Jade and she and Ollie decide to come up with a slogan promoting science.
Would-be journalist Jas is fired up with investigative zeal and sets about finding out who's the inventor of a new slang word going round the school.
Meanwhile, Lily finds Matt's diary and is desperate to read it, wondering what he could have written about her. She explores various ways of finding out what's in the diary without technically reading it herself.
- Thursday 22nd September 2016
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Friday 23rd September 2016 at 5:30pm on CBBC
- Friday 23rd September 2016 at 8:30pm on CBBC
- Saturday 24th September 2016 at 11:30am on CBBC
- Saturday 1st October 2016 at 11:05am on CBBC
- Sunday 2nd October 2016 at 4:55pm on CBBC
- Saturday 12th November 2016 at 5:05pm on CBBC
- Tuesday 13th December 2016 at 9:00am on CBBC
- Wednesday 28th December 2016 at 12:30pm on CBBC
- Friday 14th April 2017 at 9:30am on CBBC
- Friday 14th April 2017 at 3:00pm on CBBC
- Saturday 24th June 2017 at 1:35pm on CBBC
- Thursday 29th June 2017 at 5:00pm on CBBC
- Saturday 1st July 2017 at 1:05pm on CBBC
- Thursday 6th July 2017 at 4:30pm on CBBC
- Saturday 8th July 2017 at 1:15pm on CBBC
Cast & crew