- Comedy, Factual
- Channel 4
- 4 (1 series)
- Rob Beckett, Kerry Godliman and Simon Greenall
- Dan Beckett and Phil Kerr
- Barbara Wiltshire and Tom Vinnicombe
- Russell Balkind, Ben Rogers, Emily Hudd and Iain Wimbush
Rob Beckett and a host of celebrity guests "travel back in time" to the 1980s. As with all time travel adventures, Rob and his guests' aim is to return to the present day but, to do so, they will have to complete a level of an iconic game in each decade so they can make it back to 2018.
Over the course of each episode Rob and his guest will be led through the eras by comedian Kerry Godliman, who will play the important role of time lord of the space time continuum. They will stop off in the 1980s, the 1990s and the 00s where they'll dress in the fashions from that era - such as the New Romantics through to grunge - all whilst sharing stories and reminiscing about the movies, music and crazes from each decade and hopefully returning to the present day.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Friday 30th March 2018 at 11:15pm on Channel 4